Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex B
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, does the King in Yellow teleport? He has a spellbook that allows him to move, then take another action. This move, does it allow him to move to anywhere, or is it a standard type move, where he can just move one area?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Franke
Germany
Wildeshausen
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normal move action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to get that wrong at first too -- (with the right spellbook) Hastur can teleport to anywhere there is a cultist and then do a second, different action. King in Yellow just gets to drag his undead posse with him for free instead.

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
messer colpetto
msg tools
sorry, dumb question time for me too, i'm sure this one has ben answered over and over again but can't find it...

can you use screaming dead/he who must not be named even if you only have one power left (and so you cannot perform the second action?)

also, a variation on the same theme: if you use SD/HWMNBN and have only one power left, but have a high priest in play, are you somehow forced to sacrifice the HP in order to get the 2 powers and thus be able to perform the second action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hobbit
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The second Action is - in both cases - optional (this is clarified on the re-printed Spellbooks you get with OS2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
messer colpetto
msg tools
thanks.

well that seems fair, the king needed a little boost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.