GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,505 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Board Game Community in Pahala, HI? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mackenzie Franklin
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Howdy! My name is Mackenzie King and I'll be moving to Pahala, Hawaii later this month for work and school. Is there any game community that will be willing to meet up? I've got a large library and would love to set up some game nights!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Pahala is kind of remote and small. Your best bet is probably to try Hilo or Kona, which are both going to be an hour drive away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mackenzie Franklin
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up! I saw there was a gaming store in Hilo, is there a large gaming community there? I'm always down for a drive~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
I live on Oahu, so honestly can't tell you much more than I have. If you do find a group there, let me know and I will added it to the Hawaii, USA guild. The Big Island can be kind of slow paced. But there is a 4 year college in Hilo (University of Hawaii-Hilo), so there may be some hope there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

One of my best friends just moved to Kailua Kona about 5 months ago and haven't found a good gaming group yet.

I looked it up and that is 72 miles from you, but still they might like to get together once a month or so.

When you get moved let me know and I will send her your contact info if you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mackenzie Franklin
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Howdy Lynette! I just arrived in Kona and it looks like I'll be staying a couple days here for work. I'd love your friends contact info! Passing the down time playing games sounds great!

-Mackenzie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.