Hide
3 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: List of Faction Event Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ratty Z
msg tools
I do not own Conquest of Nerath myself, so I am unable to make this at the moment, but has someone created a list of all 80 Event cards (20 per faction) and their text for reference?

I find for the serious gamer, knowing the potential of the enemies cards are important for making sound strategic decisions.

Does anyone have a link to a reference list - in text or in visual format? If one is not existing I'll make one and upload it to the site when I'm able to get my hands on the cards.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattyz wrote:
I do not own Conquest of Nerath myself, so I am unable to make this at the moment, but has someone created a list of all 80 Event cards (20 per faction) and their text for reference?

I find for the serious gamer, knowing the potential of the enemies cards are important for making sound strategic decisions.

Does anyone have a link to a reference list - in text or in visual format? If one is not existing I'll make one and upload it to the site when I'm able to get my hands on the cards.

Thank you.

I don't know if it already exists somewhere, but I made a list of all the cards (with the text) for my own personal use. I could upload it in the file section if you want, or I could just post the specific info you need here. Let me know what you prefer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaos Fragment
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
[b]Can you please submit a list of all the faction and treasure cards?
Thanks in advance!
JFoley

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.