Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
So, I've been gluing my remaining surivors, trying to make as much combinations of gear as I can and found out that there's no plastic equivalent of the Regal Armor (for a survivor); is that correct? Also, is that large 'lion shield' from the Screaming Fur sprue supposed to be the Steel Shield?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, except the helm (think it's with the leather or screaming set), and yes, given there's nothing else, I assumed the shield was the steel one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Nudi
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
yes, except the helm (think it's with the leather or screaming set), and yes, given there's nothing else, I assumed the shield was the steel one

I believe someone mentioned carving up an extra king's man (likely from the survivor level rewards) and using that somehow. I'd imagine that the results would be grotesque, but maybe that's thematically correct anyhow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've hacked one of mine up as the Halberdless Man, and I think it's probably be pretty easy to cut off the bottom of the cape and most of the ankle section on his legs to get one that looked about survivor-sized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
I've hacked one of mine up as the Halberdless Man, and I think it's probably be pretty easy to cut off the bottom of the cape and most of the ankle section on his legs to get one that looked about survivor-sized.

You need that extra King's Man though...

Small update: I found the Regal Helm on the sprues

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Martyn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which sprue is the helmet on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
It's on the Screaming Fur small sprue (one part is on the main sprue). There are 2 helmets actually, each constisting of 3 parts: the crest, upper helmet with a 'crown', lower helmet with a small face. One of the upper helmet parts is on the main sprue, the others are on the small sprue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
So, I've got another question concerning gear (this time about the sprues): what do the items R1 and L1 on the Gorm sprue represent (there's 3 of each)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin, if you're actually interested, the KS for some reason came with extras so they're pretty easy to find around.

Re: those weird pieces, based on some of the stock image of the gorm armor dude, it looks like they somehow attach to the shoulders, IDK what they're supposed to be, though. Maybe another version of the defensive spikes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
And this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...some particularly opaque snot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Haha, the phone downgraded the picture it's also a part on the Gorn sprue, right beside those teeth pauldrons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, umm, looks like it's supposed to go over a shoulder or neck socket, but yeah, no idea either.

Also, all this talk of regal armor got me curious, so I took my own suggestion as a challenge:

Cut a lot of height off both layers of cloak/dress-ish thing; cut out the shins and cut around the knees to change the style, cut off a lot of the ornamentation, then obviously added/sculpted some stuff.

Since the regal set goes well with the bone set and I thought it would be a nice contrast, I wanted to use a bone weapon. I would have probably given her a bone axe or beast katars, but already have survivors with those, so went with the knife for variety. I'm thinking I'll paint her looking fairly unhealthy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SahaqielX Smith
msg tools
2 Years late, but I was just assembling this dude. It's a shield on the Gorm armor guy's back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.