Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When I play a card and force the other player to play a card, what happens if he doesn't have any card to play? Am I still allowed to perform such action (for whatever reason)?
2. When the double marker is part of the winning combination, does the win counts as "double" or is it always 2 points? (overriding other rules)
3. When someone has only one marker, but has no chance of winning the game (not enough markers on board), is it insta-loss?
4. What when both players have not enough markers to win the game?

The special cards are a bit ambigous, as to what is "condition" and what is "single time use".

5. When winning as Andy Goo (3-point win, when using digits 1,2,8,9), how many points if double marker is part of the winning combination? 3 points, 4 points or 6 points?
6. When playing as Mae Popescu, can you use its ability only once, or multiple times during single game, but only once per round? (spending your own markers to get information about opponent's hand) - i.e. can I spend own marker and then in my next turn, spend my other marker (if I still have them)
7. When playing as Coco Van Veck, can you use its ability only once, or multiple times during single game, but only once per round?
8. When playing as Jack Sun, can you use its ability only once, or multiple times during single game, but only once per round?
9. When playing as Trojana Kriskaya, can you use its ability, even after you no longer have two keys marked with sum 10?
10. When playing as Trojana Kriskaya, it says you have to mark two keys and yet 5-5 is given as an example - is this still correct, being still just one key, just marked twice?
11. When playing as Masha Grigorova, can you use its ability, even after you no longer have two keys marked with sum 10?
12. When playing as Masha Grigorova, it says you have to mark two keys and yet 5-5 is given as an example - is this still correct, being still just one key, just marked twice?
13. When playing as Hai Doo, do you spend your own point marker, or do you use point marker from bank? If opponent takes the challenge and puts your own marker, when you win, do you win these markers as points only, or standard points (1 or 2) PLUS these markers.
14. When playing as Joavista Rukowski, is her ability one time use or multiple time per game, but only once per round? Do you still have to play with this card face up, or can you have it face down and turn face up when intend to use it? What does it mean to "cancel"? Is it used when opponent wishes to play a card, the card is placed into sequence, but nothing happens? Or is it used in your own turn, and you "ignore" the last card played, adding your played card to the one before it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltan Foldiq
Romania
flag msg tools
Hi. Lets see...

1. If he has no cards in his hand or has the same card as the last one placed in the sequence he draws a card.
(Rules: PARTICULARITY: If the forced player has only the same cards as the last in the sequence, he cannot play a card, so he shows his hand and draws.)

2.It counts as double!

3. The first player to run out of markers loses.

4. one of the players will run out of markers sooner than the other player and lose (You can play on that).

About the code cards. Each code card can only be used once, after you used them you place them back in the box. After the round ends you lose the cards ability as well.

5. 6 point win. The double thickness marker always doubles.

6. With this card if you have no captured marker you can use your own markers as well. As many times as you want during the round. Off course you have to pay attention as you can run out of markers pretty fast.

7. as many times as you want, but you have to pay with an opponent marker (so it’s somewhat limited).

8. you can use it as many times as you want but it`s not worth it. You won’t make any progress on the keyboard and you won`t have more cards in your hands either. However this ability can give you a lot of information.(if you use it wisely).

9. after you activate her ability (you have 2 markers on the 1-9, 2-8, 3-7,4-6 keys or 2 markers on key 5) you can use her ability until the end of the round.(even after you no longer have two keys with the sum of 10).

10. it is correct. Consider it as digits entered for a code. You enter the first digit (mark the key 5 once) then enter the second digit (mark key 5 twice).

11. same as 9.

12. same as 12.

13. this is a bet between you and your opponent. You have to bet a VP won in a previous round. If your opponent accepts he must place a VP as well. The winner wins these VP`s as well.

14 when you flip this card (being placed face down after dealing) you cancel your opponents code card placed, not his number card. Only in this round because as with every other card, after the round ends you place it back in the box.

I hope this was helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers! Is this your interpretation, or are you in closer connection to the designer / test group?

#1 - I know that this rule exists, but I'm not sure if I can extrapolate it like so for this case.

#2 - Not sure about this either, more on that below.

#5 - This feels particularly strong, given the fact, that achieving such combination isn't THAT hard. My manual only says, that it gives you a 3-point win. The reason why I think it's important is that for Dodo Gorilla, manual explicitely mentions standard win for 2 points and double for 4. Why would it be omitted here?

#14 - good catch! I somehow confused it with standard cards. Now it makes much more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.