Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
80 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: You are not alone, backer still waiting for your shipping confirmation... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with you too still patiently waiting until I know when I can reasonably expect to have my copy. My bags are all ready, my shelf space is cleared. I bought the mayday sleeves when we heard they were an odd size then the ultra guard sleeves when reports came in that mayday sleeves didn't fit. I've read every review and watched every video about scythe. I have even played it in the table top sim because the one thing I can't do is get it to my door.

So instead I'll try to comfort some of us that are left. The ones with apparently odd taste in rewards because my configuration is the least selected.
May your tracking number come in and your shipping be swift!

Sincerely
Waiting in Chicago IL (Napeeville)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House Fort Lauderdale, FL stands with the backer in the North!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House Boynton Beach, FL got the shipping notice 2 days ago and the package today.

Hang in there. . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
House South Riding, VA stands with you, as your Bannerman...we have been with you (in spirit) from the first day (when the KS launched) and will remain with you to the last (when UPS actually delivers the game to me)1

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ankur Gupta
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also in the "waiting for a shipping confirmation". Oh the pain! Oh the sadness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dvieu wrote:
The ones with apparently odd taste in rewards because my configuration is the least selected.

Ha! I'll bet mine is rarer! Art Connoisseur + extra art book.

Yes, 2 books. There is method to the madness, the extra is a gift for a friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Short
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oddlings unite!

Base game + board extension here.

(Excuse me while I go hit F5 again)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a shipping confirmation, but UPS shows my copy arriving tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
House Panda of the Hills of Pittsburgh stands with you.

I was hoping to have it by game day this weekend. Oh well. Maybe for the game day the end of the month.....Have to stick with Mare Nostrum for this game day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Southern California here. Slated for delivery tomorrow.

Art Connoisseur backer. Nothing else special.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dvieu wrote:
I'm with you too still patiently waiting until I know when I can reasonably expect to have my copy. My bags are all ready, my shelf space is cleared. I bought the mayday sleeves when we heard they were an odd size then the ultra guard sleeves when reports came in that mayday sleeves didn't fit. I've read every review and watched every video about scythe. I have even played it in the table top sim because the one thing I can't do is get it to my door.

So instead I'll try to comfort some of us that are left. The ones with apparently odd taste in rewards because my configuration is the least selected.

Sincerely

Your post describes my situation to a tee (I just got the Ultimate Guard "replacement" sleeves in the mail today)...except that I got shipping notice last night! Supposed to be here tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dvieu wrote:

Sincerely

Just got my shipping notification today. I live in Vancouver with a Point Roberts, WA postal address. So for me it is only two days to get there from Fun Again in Oregon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrives Monday followed immediately by a two week out of state trip where I won't be able to play it cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique G.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hang in there man.
I was getting a bit nervous when I read the post of people who had already received their copies, and already had like 5 games in.
Patience pays off. I just received my tracking today, and scheduled to be received tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my tracking number today, so hold strong, there's still hope! The good news is that it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow, which is pretty speedy.

It was especially frustrating because someone posted the tracking photo of the ship Scythe was on in Long Beach harbor ... what, several weeks ago now? That would have been maybe a twenty minute drive for me...

Ah, well. In any case, good luck getting your emails soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, you truly do have a unique configuration. You can play my copy when it comes yours might be dead last

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm here in Central VA just wondering how long this UPS truck can take driving from Portland Oregon to the East Coast. I swear I could have walked the distance since my package left FunAgain. It's scheduled to arrive on Friday, just as my game group scatters for various summer vacations.cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elmaginifico wrote:
Hang in there man.
I was getting a bit nervous when I read the post of people who had already received their copies, and already had like 5 games in.
Patience pays off. I just received my tracking today, and scheduled to be received tomorrow.

Oh man that would be awesome, I could handle that, I'm hoping I get it before game night on Saturday, good thing I'm not the only one in the group with a copy, whew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wonko101010 wrote:
I'm here in Central VA just wondering how long this UPS truck can take driving from Portland Oregon to the East Coast. I swear I could have walked the distance since my package left FunAgain. It's scheduled to arrive on Friday, just as my game group scatters for various summer vacations.cry

Someone might have automa in their future...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy yesterday and it is still in shrink.

Can anyone match my self-discipline?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bridges
United States
Los Altos
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three copies of the collector edition. No shipment notice, no shipments received.

I stand united with other non-receivers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
I received my copy yesterday and it is still in shrink.

Can anyone match my self-discipline?

To be honest that's like most of the games I buy these days, lol. Still impressive with this game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
House Panda of the Hills of Pittsburgh stands with you.

I was hoping to have it by game day this weekend. Oh well. Maybe for the game day the end of the month.....Have to stick with Mare Nostrum for this game day.

Mare Nostrum is awesome! It should tide you over nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuting Yang
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Man I am digging this support group

Taipei, Taiwan. 2 art connoisseur edition, 1 collector's edition with an additional set of coins. I have no one else to blame but my decision to ask my friends to piggy back my pledge zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Patterson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my shipping notice this afternoon, and when I checked the tracking, found it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow in Utah! (Tracking says it left yesterday.) Hang in there. You may also get it right after the notification. Late backers unite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.