Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are happy to announce that as of July 7, our warehouse is empty. The last bulk shipment of Commissioned to ACD (gamer market) and Anchor Distribution (Christian market) has been filled. For the next 2ish months, your FLGS should still be able to order it from ACD. After that, the only remaining stock is the 100 or so copies left in our Amazon store. To celebrate, we are offering a sale on Amazon for the next week. Get Commissioned (MSRP $45) for only $34.74 this week only. Thanks for helping us celebrate, and thanks for helping make Commissioned such a success!

Respectfully,
Patrick Lysaght
President, Chara Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Patrick! I hope there's enough demand for a second print run at some point and appreciate you offering the game at a discount this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ferrell
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
I totally didn't realize that you had placed the game on sale when I bought Commissioned on Amazon. I'm looking forward to trying it out! I'm hoping to get some church buddies together to play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement! If you just purchased Commissioned, don't forget the HowToPlayCommissioned video on YouTube!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.