Hide
3 Posts

Star Trek: Frontiers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Repair after combat? Shields against multiple enemies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Check It
msg tools
The rules say you cannot repair during combat. Can you repair after combat or does your turn end right when the combat ends?

Also, when fighting multiple enemies, can you use "left-over" shield points on the next enemy? For example, first enemy attack=3, I play 2 2-shield cards (4 shield points). Can the extra shield point be used against the next enemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Held
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This shark, swallow you whole.
badge
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the rules are the same as Mage Knight (and I'm not going to dig through the Star Trek: Frontiers rule books right now)...

1.) Yes, you can repair right after combat.

2.) No you cannot use "left over" shield points. You have to block each enemy separately. So, for example, if an enemy that does a 7 attack and you block 8, you cannot use the point left over for the other enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The rules in these regards are indeed the same as MK, so you can repair after combat, and you cannot use left over shield points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.