Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Knott
United States
Blacksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my friend and are slowly working our way through the campaign on VASSAL and are perplexed by how you're supposed to use the Cadre Box and Cadre Track etc... In VASSAL you are able to reduce a 3 step unit 3 times so there is no seeming need for a cadre unit. But I think you're supposed to be tracking how many of each unit type you've created in the cadre track on the reinforcement page. But I can't see how or what you're supposed to put there. IF you 'send to cadre box' is removes them from the map...

Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always just used the Cadre box as an 'Eliminated units' area.

The vassal module will reduce them to cadre units and also give you a warning about how many have been reduced if you are getting close, so you don't really need to use the cadre box like on the tsbletop version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
Budo and boardgames...
badge
...weapons and wargames
mb
LeroyJS wrote:
I've always just used the Cadre box as an 'Eliminated units' area.

The vassal module will reduce them to cadre units and also give you a warning about how many have been reduced if you are getting close, so you don't really need to use the cadre box like on the tsbletop version.
Cool.

Playing my first N44 VASSAL game (my 3rd N44 game, FtF included...).

Please tell me about this feature. Is there a pop-up? An auto-text? Something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.