6 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: 4-Lom and Zuckuss minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Fowler
Canada
flag msg tools
Have models for these two been released yet? And if so, are they separate or together (I'm asking the last one because in fiction they're often written as working as a team)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
"Yeah, yeah...I know...y-you're Bane. But you...I think you...forgot...
badge
...I'm Batman!"
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has not released or announced models for 4-Lom or Zuckuss yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're in the same objective set in Star Wars the Card Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Baker
United Kingdom
Ferndown
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmb
All named characters bar Luke And Vader have been released as blister packs. With Greedo coming next I'd like to see the whole bounty line up within the next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digimortal wrote:
All named characters bar Luke And Vader have been released as blister packs. With Greedo coming next I'd like to see the whole bounty line up within the next year.

We also had C3PO and R2D2 released as a single pack, so there's some precedent for possibly releasing these together.

To elaborate, the base set was followed by IG-88, Twin Shadows was released at the same time as Boba Fett, Return To Hoth came alongside Dengar, and now Bespin Gambit included Bossk as part of its wave. So we have every reason to believe that 4LOM and/or Zuckuss will be released along with whatever the next expansion is, and I'd put money on them both being released at the same time even if they aren't in the same pack, since the two are inseparable in lore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, there are nice pre-painted Zuckuss and 4-LOM minis available from the old Star Wars Miniatures Game that are the perfect scale for SW:IA - all you'd need to do is make custom Cards for them.

EDIT: In fact, if anyone here feels up to writing the stats for 4-LOM and Zuckuss, I'd be glad to create the Art for the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.