Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a new Hilinski board. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the cases that Willard sells. Does a Hillinski board fit in one? How about the Muzzies case? The Mayday case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I use a 80cm gong bag. Fits like a glove.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any case designed for a Crokinole board should work. As mentioned a gong bag works too. Though most Crokinole bags will have a pockets for discs and most gong bags won't.

I have a Mayday bag and I'm quite happy with it: durable, well padded, large pocket for discs (I easily fit 3 sets in linin bags) it also has a nice shoulder strap which you don't always see on other companies' bags
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It's true that the gong bag doesn't have pockets. When I travel with the board, I put my disks in small cloth bags inside a Crown Royal bag that sits at the bottom of the bag on the board. No problems and it's traveled quite a bit since I got it. But, yes, I wish the gong bag had a pocket. (Don't you need a mallet of some sort with a gong?? Why wouldn't it have a pocket?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
telos81 wrote:
it also has a nice shoulder strap which you don't always see on other companies' bags

I have a Willard board and bag. I love the board, but the Willard bag's strap is too short. If it were a bit longer, you could put it on your shoulder, but as is, it's a bit awkward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian Johnston

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmb
Keep your eye out on the inventory here at Steve Weiss Music. http://www.steveweissmusic.com/product/weiss-chau-gong-bags/...

They've got the best prices I've seen on gong bags.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.