Griffin Brunk
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I will be at GenCon for the Saturday. If you're interested in trading, we can cut out that troublesome shipping bit.

The above games are up for trade/sale, as well as the other stuff on my Trade list. Highlights include:

Doom + Expansion. Box is a bit rough on the basegame, but everything is otherwise in good shape.

Starcraft: The Boardgame: In good shape aside from the common issue of flying units popping off their flight stands.

Myth KS bits: I have the various Myth items from the Mercs: Recon KS. I don't play Myth, so have at these.

Lots of 40k, including a set of unpainted Cataphractii pattern terminators.

I am most interested in:

Tales of the Arabian Nights: Prefer the English 2ed. from 2010, but will take the 2009 1st ed. Why ship that big bastard if you will be in town for GenCon?

Forbidden Stars
Fortune and Glory Expansions
X-Wing expansions
Memoir '44 Expansions
Tannhauser Daedalus map pack.

All reasonable offers will be entertained, but no promises on being accepted. I will pay the BGG commission for any cash trades arranged on this thread, even if we end up doing it cash in hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.