Subject: Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent Frattali
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
1. RAPIDS hardship card, shouldn't card say ...AND reduce any skill by one point. Seems anybody would do that over discard all reward tokens.

2. If hand size is increased by cards/fate wheel above 7 do you discard down to 7 when cards are drawn?

Love the rapids card first half,great idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dann May
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hi! Pleased to meet you.
mbmbmbmbmb
billandmonica wrote:
1. RAPIDS hardship card, shouldn't card say ...AND reduce any skill by one point. Seems anybody would do that over discard all reward tokens.

2. If hand size is increased by cards/fate wheel above 7 do you discard down to 7 when cards are drawn?

Love the rapids card first half,great idea.

1. Sometimes early in the game you may have little to no reward tokens, so in that case discarding all your reward tokens may be a better option. The two options kind of cover the early or late game.

2. Can you cite the specific example? I can't remember that in a fate wheel, I remember draw 2 cards, in which case yeah, you would discard to your hand size. I can't recall but their may be a card that boosts your hand size. My understanding is that if in general something let's you "draw cards" that doesn't change you hand limit, and at the end of the Daytime phase you still need to discard/draw to your hand limit.

Yeah, I love those sorts of narrative choices in Richard's games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You discard down at the end of the day phase. You keep the cards through the adventure resolution.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.