Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I wish this was highlighted in the rule book because it took me 6 games before I even saw it.

When the last monster arrives, there are 2 arrival effects you have to resolve: The one on the bottom of the last monster card as usual AND the one that's easily overlooked on the THE END card (Each player places 1 Madness on top of their deck.).

Maybe it's not so easy to overlook but I didn't see it. And there was at least one video I watched where it was also missed!

BTW, I presume the Madness that goes on top of each player's deck comes from the Madness stack and not from their respective hands, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
BTW, I presume the Madness that goes on top of each player's deck comes from the Madness stack and not from their respective hands, right?
Right! You should always have at least as many Madness cards as the number of players before the start of the last round…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, we know that it's there on the END page, and yet we still miss it sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.