Hide
5 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: CMOn Kickstarter procedure questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Zamora
msg tools
I'm new to Kickstarter so i was wondering if anyone with Cmon Kickstarter campaign experience can answer my questions. When the Kickstarter campaign ends tomorrow are all your orders locked in and unchangeable or can you still adjust your pledge or add-on orders at a later date.

Thanks for any info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the Kickstarter ends, all funds you have currently pledged will be taken. There will be a pledge manager later on that allows you to add more funds if you want. You won't be able to get any money back from the funds you already pledged, though. Through that manager, you can choose whichever add-ons you want, so you are not locked into any purchases now (apart from one copy of the base game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You have selected a pledge level, either Early Bird for $110 or standard pledge for $120 (or Just want to help, usually for $1).
You may also have added some money for add-ons you want. Notice you can not specify which add-ons you want during the KS, just add the amount.

In a few months CMON will email you a link to the so called Pledge Manager. They will ask you to confirm your address, and choose the exact add-ons.
Add this stage you can add more money if you want, for extra add-ons.
You can even change your mind about the add-ons you want now but not then anymore, because basically right now CMON only knows how much money you paid, not what add-ons you had in mind.

In the Pledge Manager you can NOT spend less than what you paid for, nor buy add-ons without an EB or standard pledge.

The Pledge Manager finally will add up all you will receive in terms of shipping. This is a matter of weight/volume and your address.
The required shipping amount will be added to your bill.
You will have to pay for the additional extras you selected in the Pledge Manager plus the shipping via the Pledge Manager itself.

When you have paid your bill completely, you can submit the order and it will be locked. So your pledge is 'locked' no earlier than at the very end of the Pledge Manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Zamora
msg tools
Oh ok thanks for the info. I'm confident in my pledge level right now but I was just kinda on the fence with some other add-ons. At least now I know that I still have time to mull over whether i really want this other add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.