Subject: Just a quick recap! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A-Mart

Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a big group tonight - 8 people - I know, let's play LoE! Just got done explaining the rules and the 9th one showed up. *sigh* So crash course for the late guy and I sat out while everyone played it for the first time.

It was interesting to be an observer for that big of group - especially since no one had played before. Towards the end people thought it was running a little long - but then immediately said they'd really like to play it again now that know how to play. Observing it - I'd say the exact same thing - but that's only because I've played. Second play through, with even 2-3 folks who've played before, would have cut their playtime in half.

Super big shout out for the mechanic keeping folks in the game even if you're 'eliminated' and providing alternate means for winning. It totally takes care of Sammy Sandbagger Syndrome - which everyone appreciated.

Definitely check this out if you're headed to GenCon if you are even remotely into Social Deduction! I got to play a super early version of it LAST year which is why I wanted to jump in on the playtesting of it. My group does NOT do social deduction, so I count this as a good sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.