Jeremy Gutjahr
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A table 48 x 60 would fit perfect in my space. It's of course an odd size for folding tables. Has anyone seen one of these around or do they exist at all from any retailers? Maybe I'm bad at Google but I've searched everywhere for almost 1.5 hours.

Ps. I want one of these because I feel it would be perfect for TI3. It may be a little small for such a big game, but it's the max size I can really get and it seems plausible.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin V
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fan of Cartoonist Phil Foglio
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there Jeremy,

While I don't know where you can find such a table, I may have an alternative that would work. Below is a link to a rather easy project idea to help you get the table top space you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdI7X506UU0

I'm not very handy with tools, and still managed to pull this off. I like the fact that the project is simple, not too expensive, and the end product is easy to transport and store. You'll just need a folding table to support the surface and there you go.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawaka Winada
United States
Stornhelm
Rivenspire
flag msg tools
badge
48"x30" folding tables are out there if you want to buy two of them and butt them together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems unlikely that you'd find a single table this large, perhaps you could find two folding tables that would be close, but I would agree with Martin that you may be better off finding a close sized folding table that's sturdy and simply building an appropriately sized top for it.

You'd honestly just need the piece of wood and a tablecloth, you wouldn't necessarily even need to add the felt.

If you do add a tabletop to a folding table, find a way to secure it so that a leaning person doesn't toss the whole tabletop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Y
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I see you are Canadian like me. Staples has a selection of sturdy folding tables.

http://www.staples.ca/folding+table/directory_folding%2520ta...

I use the 60" round table from this page as my main gaming table. It's very stable and sturdy and can be easily stowed by folding up the legs and rolling it up against a wall. I also have a 60"x30" bi-fold table for smaller game setups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gutjahr
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good advice. I'll check out this option vs doing the table top myself as another person posted. Thanks for everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.