Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
Dungeon Alliance Release: February 2018
A few questions:
1. If I assault a borg cube with 5 enemies (3x cube and 2xaway missions) could I send a basic security team and just trade -2 rep to avoid 2 of the 5total tokens?
2. Does elite crew Hugh -3 defense 'this combat' apply to away missions thatfollow space combat?
3. Is a Basic Security team only a -2 rep loss to take no damage whatsoever?None? With the only downside being a lack of access to captain and crew abilities?
4. If I send a basic security team to deal with 3 away tokens, and I defeat one with ranged attack, can I ignore the remaining two and take -2 rep?
1. Yes, but the Borg Cube is not defeated until you defeat those 2 Planet Tokens.
2. No, it only works against enemies in the current combat.
3. If you take any damage to a basic security team, they are instantly killed. You lose 2 Reputation and cannot continue the mission. The Attack phase is therefore skipped and the mission ends in failure.
4. Yes, but you will overall fail the mission for this turn.