Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunter Coleman
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Are there any wargames out there that realistically portray SWAT-style combat with flasbangs, grenades, changing ROE (Stealth, Infiltration, Dynamic Entry) along with weapons?

I'd like to know if there's any because it would be a cool game. Imagine a Rainbow Six flavored one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't think of one. There is a computer game that may meet your criteria, Door Kickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Coleman
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
monstrooper wrote:
I can't think of one. There is a computer game that may meet your criteria, Door Kickers.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I already bought Door Kickers. It is a great game with lots of replayability.

TBH, I'm really looking for a boardgame that really captures the SWAT feel. Perhaps, I should meditate and decide whether I should commit to designing a boardgam in that vein...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huscurian wrote:
monstrooper wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply. I already bought Door Kickers. It is a great game with lots of replayability.

TBH, I'm really looking for a boardgame that really captures the SWAT feel. Perhaps, I should meditate and decide whether I should commit to designing a boardgam in that vein...

Either way, I'm subscribing in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Coleman
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Jlerpy wrote:
Either way, I'm subscribing in case.

I'll post something on here if I end up making a commitment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermilion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to look into Special Forces or Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game by DVG. They aren't SWAT per say but very similar. And you DO get to use things like flash bangs and grenades.

-zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.