Subject: Solo campaign FAQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pavol Salak
Czech Republic
Praha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to make this thread an ongoing influx of questions and answers about the official solo campaign. I'll start...

Achievement 'Spies': During the Lookout phase, draw 1 card from your Border Faction and keep it. You may build it as if it is your own Faction.

Q: Can I make a deal with this card? If yes then Spies is superior to Foreign Embassy. Of course you could have both but Spies should always be your first choice. Both cost 60 VP, but Spies gives you the option to build 1 Border Faction card instead of only making deal with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Edwards
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is an FAQ thread, I'd like to know: what happens if you can't pay the control costs for a province? If you fail to pay the upkeep cost, it says you lose the province. But it doesn't actually say what happens if you can't pay the control cost. Do you just lose a province? Or is that game over as your empire can no longer support itself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katrina
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second that question! I've seen it asked on a couple other threads & no answers there either... can't play more til I find out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.