Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Let me paint you a picture -

We finished the first adventure, and were very much looking forward to getting to port and spending out booty - but the voyage phase was in between that, so we looked forward to seeing what happened.

The first lesson I learnt in the voyage phase was "Avoid Galleons"

A few Questions

1) Do you really start THAT far away from the destination Island? I think it says G > W which is the other side of the map, and when you need to roll a 4 to move, that's pretty slow going

2) Is there anyway to increase your sails?

3) All the other pirates are working against the captain... but what happens when you're fighting an enemy - surely you're all wanting to work together, but there doesn't seem a way to do that because as far as I can tell it's the Captain rolling dice versus the enemy rolling dice - with little interaction from anyone else

4) When you are sunken, it says you lose the captains booty - is this the money that you have wracked up on the voyage phase and does this include the 300 reward from the initial adventure?

5) Can you use destiny points during voyage phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll post official replies in the Rules Questions Thread shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.