1 , 2  Next »   | 

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: NPC#2 Vault Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Donat
msg tools
Hey folks!
Has anybody the NPC#2 pack and would post the vault cards? Im thinking of just print&sleeve these.
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
How about buying, thus avoiding piracy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Donat
msg tools
I actually will!(love the game!) But at the moment there are no reasonably priced npc#2-packs in germany. And I really want these Vault cards now - childish I know laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Gagnon
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Nagelschere wrote:
I actually will!(love the game!) But at the moment there are no reasonably priced npc#2-packs in germany. And I really want these Vault cards now - childish I know laugh

Hi I have both NPC 1&2 cards in German, if you want the cards PM me with your address.

All you have to do is pay Shipping threw Paypal ( I live in the USA)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grg3d wrote:
Nagelschere wrote:

Hi I have both NPC 1&2 cards in German, if you want the cards PM me with your address.

This sounds like a much better solution than soliciting people to illegally post copyrighted material on a forum where the copyright holders actually look from time to time....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is NPC even for sale? I have not seen it available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:

A quick google showed me a $19.90 retail. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:

It's not exclusive, and if the model was the VIP boxes from Modern, than I expect they will be. Probably not until all the other core retail stuff (Deadeyes, Token packs, dice, etc.), is available though... My forecast based on nothing more than wishful thinking; is within the next month or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
grg3d wrote:
Nagelschere wrote:

I would also like to have the german NPC cards. So maybe another one has some left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZdadrDeM wrote:
grg3d wrote:
Nagelschere wrote:

I would also like to have the german NPC cards. So maybe another one has some left?

I (currently) only have the NPC-1 box but I can send you the German vault cards if you pm me your address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zakoholic wrote:
ZdadrDeM wrote:
grg3d wrote:
Nagelschere wrote:

I (currently) only have the NPC-1 box but I can send you the German vault cards if you pm me your address.

Sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools

Hi,
Does anyone have spare NPC-2 box vault cards in any language and would like to get rid of them? Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Faria
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any spare in Portuguese? ^^,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
msg tools
mbmbmb
Im also looking for a german set of NPC-2 Vault cards. Would be happy to pay shipping plus a little compensation. Please PM me if you have any spare ones.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Woods
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I can't remember, do the NPC 1 & 2 come with other languages? If so I have 1 & 2 that I'm only using English ones from. More then happy to help people if they want the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Gagnon
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Hi Everybody, the OP found some one in Germany...SO

I have them in every language except English.
PM me with your address
and I will send you the cards for shipping cost!!
(VIVA PAYPAL)
I will put them in card stock for shipping protection and try to ship them as cheaply as possible for you

I have ...

Hero Box - 1
Spanish (have)
German (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

NPC box 1 vault cards in:
Spanish (have)
German (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

NPC Box 2 vault cards in:
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

Murder of Crows
Spanish (have)
German (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

Plus a bunch of hero dashboard cards in different languages

Special guest Naiade + Her Necro Cards
Spanish (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

Necro cards for Ostokar
Spanish (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

Special guest Marc Simonetti
Spanish (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

Special guest Paul Bonnet
Spanish (have)
Portuguese (have)
Italian (have)

I will update post when there no longer available so first come first to get what you want!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally preffer english cards, but these will be difficult to obtain i guess
I'm looking for German (or English if someone will sell them) cards for:
NPC#2
Deadeyes
Crows (Modern or BP)
maybe Special Guests that werent included as strech goals in the KS.

I can offer spanish, french, italian and portuguese Cards from:
NPC#1
Special Guests Marc Simonetti, Paul Bonnet and Naiade (KS strech goals)
Hero Box#1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Gagnon
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
HI everybody! thought I'd bump this thread as I have cards to offer still!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
I am the one who mods!
badge
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
mbmbmbmbmb
grg3d wrote:
HI everybody! thought I'd bump this thread as I have cards to offer still!

Should we open a new thread or a geeklist or something for this?
Clearly labeled "Trading unused foreign language cards"?
Would be an easier find than "NPC#2 Vault Cards"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm looking for the NPC-2 English Vault cards too. I have Crowz & Zombie Bosses to trade (nonEnglish) if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Parra
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
@ Gary Gagnon, I´m interested in the SPANISH version of the cards you have.

Sending PM.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all my non-english cards still. I'd sell them for a modest amount plus shipping. Pm me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exo Desta wrote:
Cooperton wrote:
I have all my non-english cards still. I'd sell them for a modest amount plus shipping. Pm me if interested.

When we get into selling these, it begins feeling very shady to me.

I'm not a big CMoN fan (it feels that they are more here to take our money than to build amazing board games) -- but what's theirs is theirs; if you people want their content, you should go pay CMoN for it.

Are you seriously suggesting people shouldn't be allowed to sell things to each other that they legally own?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-sale_doctrine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exo Desta wrote:
grant5 wrote:
Exo Desta wrote:
Cooperton wrote:

When we get into selling these, it begins feeling very shady to me.

I'm not a big CMoN fan (it feels that they are more here to take our money than to build amazing board games) -- but what's theirs is theirs; if you people want their content, you should go pay CMoN for it.

Are you seriously suggesting people shouldn't be allowed to sell things to each other that they legally own?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-sale_doctrine

In this case, yes, this is what I'm suggesting.

The people who worked to make this a reality wouldn't be getting the money they are due, if you bought the extra cards off someone else.

Not sure how you don't see that.

I get your point, Brian. But they aren't getting the miniature as well, so they have to proxy those.

So I liken it to my Magic:The Gathering collection. If I sell someone my extra lands that I don't need for $0.01 each, someone can make a proxy of any other card with those lands, just by writing the name of the card on the front e.g. "Black Lotus". The cardstock is the same as all the other cards, and the card back is still official Magic:The Gathering, so it is indistinguishable while shuffled, but... it isn't a real Black Lotus, is it?

Kind of the same with the foreign black plague cards. He gets to shuffle a card that tells him it's an NPC, and the card has the same cardstock and back, but he's going to have to proxy in something fake on the board.

You want the real figurine though? You'll have to pay up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shrug? As a cost cutting measure, they include all the foreign language cards in boxes sold in every country. I have no use for cards in other languages than English. They can sit in a box, or I can sell them for a little money.
I see no moral or ethical issues with reselling boardgames. It's actually a very common thing, and one that always loses the company money.

I wonder, if I was offering to sell the whole pledge, would you make the same complaint? Or the kse?

Either way, cmon and gg made tons of money on the ks, and will make tons more at retail.
I have a surplus of some stuff for the game, if folks want to buy them from me, they can. Or they can buy the retail box and get the same thing and the minis. This is perfectly legal. After all, I'm not reprinting or in any way pirating. Just reselling stuff I purchased and don't want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.