Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a scout master for a local troop. We will be attending scout camp for a week and I am thinking about games that can be played in the evenings after all the activities are done. I've brought Star Realms to a camp out before and they enjoy it, however it is only two players and that can leave several people stand around watching (not always terrible, as it keep them occupied). The age group will be 11-13.

Looking for:

-Can accommodate 5+ players
-Less than $20 (as it will probably get physically worn out over the week)
-Less than an hour
-There will be a table

There is the usual deck of cards that can accommodate many different games, but I feel that they would grow tired of that quick.
I was looking at One Night Ultimate Werewolfas a good candidate (never played before, but it looks like a good fit). Any other suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Gerhold
msg tools
I am not sure about the prices but some games I would recommend for bigger groups are:
Incan Gold
King of Tokyo
Bang! the dice game
Codenames
Bohnanza
Sushi go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Sometimes I'm the shark; sometimes I'm the swimmer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tenzi is perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Halowell

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mls5stokes wrote:
I am a scout master for a local troop. We will be attending scout camp for a week and I am thinking about games that can be played in the evenings after all the activities are done. I've brought Star Realms to a camp out before and they enjoy it, however it is only two players and that can leave several people stand around watching (not always terrible, as it keep them occupied). The age group will be 11-13.

Looking for:

-Can accommodate 5+ players
-Less than $20 (as it will probably get physically worn out over the week)
-Less than an hour
-There will be a table

There is the usual deck of cards that can accommodate many different games, but I feel that they would grow tired of that quick.
I was looking at One Night Ultimate Werewolfas a good candidate (never played before, but it looks like a good fit). Any other suggestions?

Matt, I love your avatar! That's a great movie.

I would second pretty much all of the games that Felix mentioned, especially Diamant, Sushi Go Party!, King of Tokyo.

I would also recommend Telestrations. Lots of laughs every time I get this out, and everyone loves it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.