Subject: Dungeon Saga furniture painting question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hi

Just started painting miniatures.

Seems there are very few tutorials to be found on youtube about how to paint dungeon furniture.

If you have painted some of the dungeon saga furniture (chests, doors, bookcases, barrels, the well and so on) I would very much like to see some pictures of the results and know what paints and techniques you used.

Thx from a noob painter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hayes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The DS facebook page has a fair amount of tips on furniture. Including stuff like blue magic doors (actually look like my mums shed), speed painting with wood stain or quickshade, lazy options of painting the stone and rusting metal, etc, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Denmark
flag msg tools
Thx for the info.

Do you have a link?

As usual I see lots of showoff pictures of stuff painted
But cannot seem to find any explanation of how they did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hayes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly no access to social media at work! Most of the explanations are in the q and a in the comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Holley
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
51% DELICIOUS!
I know there is a guy who has real time painting videos of the DS stuff, including furniture, on YouTube.

Found it. His Youtube channel is Spydah666, and his Dungeon Saga playlist is what you want. Most of it is just him painting the miniatures and furniture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Denmark
flag msg tools

Already seen through all the Spydah666 videos.
Very good for many of the figures.
But he only shows how to paint a few pieces of furniture (one way to paint a door and a little of how to paint the wood part of a bookshelf in one type of colour).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Late reply, but look at my profile for a tutorial on painting wood. Post on the Painter's Guild if you have any questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.