Subject: KS author background rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody have any info about the campany and people that are behind this? Some good or bad experiences?
Are they able to manage to pull off project like this?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are the same folks who did the three Zombicide games and they are backed by Cool Mini or Not, who have done multiple large kickstarters over the past few years. So yeah, this shouldn't be beyond their capability. In fact given how restrained they've been this time they shouldn't have any problems at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zethnar wrote:
They are the same folks who did the three Zombicide games and they are backed by Cool Mini or Not, who have done multiple large kickstarters over the past few years. So yeah, this shouldn't be beyond their capability. In fact given how restrained they've been this time they shouldn't have any problems at all.

Sure you're not mixing up this one with Massive Darkness?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
craig milne
msg tools
The company and people behind this game are actually brand new, The creator actually had quite a bit of input from the "miniature board gaming from arkham horror to zombicide" group from Facebook to help design some of the parts of the game. I know that currently he's in talks with mini producers (like Ludo and Panda) and plenty of others that have been suggested. I feel confident that they will be able to fulfill this campaign and it's promises (maybe not bang on time but hey what minis game is? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Marcs
msg tools
mbmbmb
okocnar wrote:
Does anybody have any info about the campany and people that are behind this? Some good or bad experiences?
Are they able to manage to pull off project like this?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as you. Been Burned a couple time now in backing new Companies (Journey Wrath of Deamons)but hey this is what kickstarter is really all about. As Much As i love CMON and Have backed many of there projects i feel KS is about taking that risk on New blood and helping the little guy. Which i have also been shocked by as well (kingdom Death)

As far as this game goes though i Have high hopes that he means to pull it off in style. He has atleast 3 more games he wants to make and if he pulls this off and people love what they get, i wouldnt be shocked if his next projects hit around the 1mil mark. Those 3 projects will succeed or fail based on this one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.