Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you hate when you miss a rule? Somehow, between my first two plays of this game in April and my third and fourth play in May, I forgot the rule that you draw 2 hazard cards and discard one. I was just drawing one. This game is really easy if you only draw one at a time.

Sigh -- back to the drawing board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was missing the rule when you put 1 card on the bottom of your deck, if it's from your free cards, you can freely replace it with another. Made that ability a lot more appealing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget to add an aging card to your deck every time you run out of cards. That's the one we kept forgetting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I got both of tbose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keeler
Germany
Mittelbrunn
Rhineland-Palatinate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
At first, I thought the special ability of putting one card on the bottom of the deck was pretty useless. Now I'm learning the benefit of it: use a special ability such as collecting life or drawing extra cards from my free cards, put the free card on the bottom of the Robinson deck to be used again later, draw another free card.

I still haven't won at level 4 though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I'd mess up rules sometimes in my favor. Whenever I do it's always something that makes a game impossibly difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played 3 times so far but I've only just remembered that you have to use 2 cards to destroy an ageing card.So instead of scoring 2 points in my first game I was probably into a minus score!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bcoot9 wrote:
I've only played 3 times so far but I've only just remembered that you have to use 2 cards to destroy an ageing card.So instead of scoring 2 points in my first game I was probably into a minus score!

Maybe that's just a typo, but just to verify in case of rule confusion:
I think you mean "2 lives to destroy an ageing card".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.