Subject: Looking for some live VASSAL/Skype goodness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris McKerron
South Korea
Gyeong Ju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Header says it all. It has been far too long since I have played this series. Have most of the expansions, but would like to start with the original box to start. I am +9 UTC and will try to log on from 8:30 every night to around 10.30, so stop on by if interested in getting a game on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes from the moment I discovered that this planet was round ... My problems on vassal started!

You are +9 and wanna play around 8 to 10 pm ... So I suppose around Lunch for me ... I miss playing a lot too on vassal (few live players those days) ... So I will try some WE at lunch when my wife & children are occupied (so not often lol) ...

Good luck brother-in-wargames!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McKerron
South Korea
Gyeong Ju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was able to get a game going last night. It seems there isn't a lot of traffic on VASSAL for this game of late, but if you wait around a bit someone usually drops by. In the last 2 times I logged on, I waited no more than 20 minutes for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

I'm at +10 GMT, so I think we are close.

I'm generally looking for a game online around 9pm my time when I can, so I'll watch for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.