Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks as though the units of measurement for weight and length are in the Imperial system, is that correct? Or is there a version that uses the metric system?

In relation to the art on the cards - are the dinosaurs represented in an older style - like scaly lizards, or a more modern style - with feathers (particularly the theropods?

Thanks for any help with answering these questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All published cardline games use Imperial measurements where available (so for Dinosaurs, Animals etc). I would love to have a metric version, but it doesn't seem like they contemplated it for the english version.

Art sytle is the old scales interpretation as far as I recall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Klink
Estonia
Tartu
Tartu maakond
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Polish version of the game and all measurements are metric (kilograms for weight, meters for height/length). The names of the animals are in Polish but then again the names of most prehistoric animals are quite universal anyway plus Latin names are also included, so you can use those instead of Polish ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.