Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you choose to move a mech with speed and a factory movement (so 1 mech moves 3 spaces) and it's carrying multiple workers, can you drop off workers in the first two spaces while continuing the movement of the mech to space 3,

Or is it if the workers are on for the ride, they are on for the whole ride

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can drop them off in middle of movement. I can't find it but this was discussed few days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok great, thanks! yeah I try searching for specific questions before posting, but sometimes they get lost in other threads about a similar but different subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annnnndd of course I find it about 3-4 posts below mine (although titled something in which I wouldn't suspect was the same question )

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1602031/move-one-hex-and-ba...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on page 11 of the rulebook under Top Row Actions - Movement. You can drop them off and keep moving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
It's on page 11 of the rulebook under Top Row Actions - Movement. You can drop them off and keep moving.

I'm sorry, I grew up on the Fantasy Flight "It might be in there but your ass is gonna spend an hour looking for it" rules orgnization method.

Please tell me more about this "organized and easy to find" rule-book method devil

and another thread with an aptly named title I totally missed: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1597986/mechs-dropping-work...

Seriously, thanks everyone for the quick responses and info, I've not enjoyed a game this much with a first time play-through in a loooong time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest with you I downloaded the PDF manual and searched it. Always much faster and why I keep a library of PDF rules.

Glad to have helped though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.