6 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Playing S&S on Tabletopia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fitzgerald Limisella
New Zealand
flag msg tools
So in order to play the game, do we have to purchase Tabletopia first? I understand there is a free browser-based version, but would that work? If I do have to buy it, can I go for their cheapest ($10) option?

I also tried the link provided on the S&S Kickstarter page but it returned the 404 error (page not found). Any ideas?

Now if I can't get it to work on Tabletopia, I'm wondering if anyone might have the pnp files that they could share (assuming they do and are allowed to share)? Yes, I can't wait, October is ages away haha

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they shut the Tabletopia demo down. Tried it myself like I did in the past, but it doesn't work any more.

Sorry, I have no experience (and interest) in Tabletopia further than playing the KS S&S demo.

Afaik there are no PNP files, only prototypes among some few playtesters.

It seems like us all you just have to wait till october...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fitzgerald Limisella
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Ah fine then. I'll just... keep watching the same videos again and again lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
If you like scifi at all, you could do what I did - get Galaxy Defenders. It's absolutely phenomenal! It scratches a somewhat similar itch, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is on Tabletopia if you pay for early access. After it leaves early access, it will be a multi-tiered subscription service.

I haven't launched the game yet to tell you how much of it is present, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fitzgerald Limisella
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Paul G wrote:
If you like scifi at all, you could do what I did - get Galaxy Defenders. It's absolutely phenomenal! It scratches a somewhat similar itch, too.

lol I DO have Galaxy Defenders and I've been playing it too. I even played my own custom made scenario/mission
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.