Popular Tags: [View All]
samir patel

springfield
Massachusetts
msg tools
badge
Life be good
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to point out to folks that on the main website, many of the expansions are back in stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Did the price go up or were they always that much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
Same prices as always in the store.

$60
Dung Beetle Knight
Flower Knight
Lion God
Manhunter
Slenderman

$75
Gorm
Lonely Tree

$100
Spidicules
Sunstalker

Still unavailable: Lion Knight, Dragon King.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
samir patel

springfield
Massachusetts
msg tools
badge
Life be good
mbmbmbmbmb
compared to prices on ebay they are downright free..

I kid of course, still expensive as get out.. but for those who have been holding out against the scalpers, better than nothing.

now just gatta wait for the KDM core reprint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valk _
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Manhunter has 4 left and flower knight has 16 left.

Anyone know why the pin-ups/single minis were removed? It be nice to just buy everything at once instead of paying shipping separately for the expansions and then the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Hmpf! And non of the exp's are available in europe! crysoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lake Giles
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valk wrote:

Anyone know why the pin-ups/single minis were removed? It be nice to just buy everything at once instead of paying shipping separately for the expansions and then the minis.

From what I recall, they have two fulfillment warehouses- one with the expansions, and one with all of the extra figures. So to avoid shipping errors they sell one or the other at a time currently.

I would expect them to consolidate all of their shipping in the future to one location, but originally the expansion distribution was set up in this way to fulfill kickstarter orders. Once that supply it gone I suspect the next round of products will all be in one place

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Valk wrote:

Their shipping department has problems with packing too many different items at once. They has a soft limit of 10 different items listed in their store at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Naturally the day I had planned on ordering a pinup Storm Knight, he takes them down for the expansions!

Aargh!

Maybe he'll be nice and put some Encore Visionaries up the next time figures are on sale instead of expansions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmb
The store says all items in Europe are sold out. I'm wondering if this is a warehouse issue, a currency issue due to brexit, stock taking or something else.

I've sent a message and hope to have a reply with more info shortly. Teach me not to buy the Sunstalker and dung beetle when I had the chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
RustyVbT wrote:
The store says all items in Europe are sold out. I'm wondering if this is a warehouse issue, a currency issue due to brexit, stock taking or something else.

I've sent a message and hope to have a reply with more info shortly. Teach me not to buy the Sunstalker and dung beetle when I had the chance.

Please can you post the reply here?! - because i'm also from europe and would buy some expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very funny. Slenderman had a stock of about 100 in EU warehouse when it was taken from the store a few weeks ago. Now it is supposed to be sold out. I wonder where the 100 boxes went while nobody actually could buy it. Strange.

EDIT: +1 super interested in what the reply from support crew will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K R
Austria
flag msg tools
755 Dollar for all 9 expansions and shipping to EU... hope you'll get some good news for us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
I noticed the same thing
Import costs are ridiculous.

Edit:
Klaus and then 30% import costs too right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dying Tickles
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
decrion13 wrote:
755 Dollar for all 9 expansions and shipping to EU... hope you'll get some good news for us

Ouch, that's rough. I'm in the US and last time they sold expansions I had to get the Manhunter from Australia. It only added $15 in shipping for that.

EDIT: Actually, the expansions alone add up to $650, so is $105 for shipping to a different continent for boxes that large really that much? My $15 additional charge for an expansion would have added up to more than that for 9 of them, and the Manhunter box is one of the smaller ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
decrion13 wrote:

This is ridiculous!gulp You find cheaper copys on ebay....soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K R
Austria
flag msg tools
DyingTickles wrote:
decrion13 wrote:

Ouch, that's rough. I'm in the US and last time they sold expansions I had to get the Manhunter from Australia. It only added $15 in shipping for that.

EDIT: Actually, the expansions alone add up to $650, so is $105 for shipping to a different continent for boxes that large really that much? My $15 additional charge for an expansion would have added up to more than that for 9 of them, and the Manhunter box is one of the smaller ones.

The shipping cost are pretty nasty, but what's really bothering are the extra custom duties/taxes... expansion+shipment+taxes and we end with 1000 bucks, at least that's what I expect surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmb
THE DARK MEDIATOR SPEAKS:

KD support plainly stated the EU stock will be listed next month. It has not sold out.

Great news! I didn't get any further info, but they didn't have to reply at all really. So we good folk in the EU have not been forgotten. I can only assume it has to do with the current changeable nature of the markets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dying Tickles
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
decrion13 wrote:
DyingTickles wrote:
decrion13 wrote:

The shipping cost are pretty nasty, but what's really bothering are the extra custom duties/taxes... expansion+shipment+taxes and we end with 1000 bucks, at least that's what I expect surprise

Ahh, okay, that certainly bumps up the cost by quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K R
Austria
flag msg tools
RustyVbT wrote:

KD support plainly stated the EU stock will be listed next month. It has not sold out.

Great news! I didn't get any further info, but they didn't have to reply at all really. So we good folk in the EU have not been forgotten. I can only assume it has to do with the current changeable nature of the markets.

Thank god, my wallet is safe ... at least for now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Lost
msg tools
RustyVbT wrote:

Wow great!

Definitely not gonna buy now. Thanks for checking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
WOOOOUUUUUU!!! That are great News! Thanks a lot RustyVbT!thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
decrion13 wrote:
DyingTickles wrote:
decrion13 wrote:

I wouldn't bother importing them from outside the EU. They will eventually be available again at the EU warehouse, and the $15 flat shipping rate is unbeatable...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmb
Bibliothekar wrote:
WOOOOUUUUUU!!! That are great News! Thanks a lot RustyVbT!thumbsup

You're welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Manhunter already out?!

My god...

Well I was gonna get that one. Might as well knock some others. Here comes the DBK and SW.

Does anyone know if they'll do a restock a couple days later? They did the same with the DBK. Sold out and then they restocked a couple days later (I got the Slenderman instead).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.