Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
While I wait for my recently ordered copy to arrive, I am reading and watching as much as I can in prep for OST.

The 5 or 6 videos Shayne posted on YouTube are terrific. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us. I also found the designer notes.

I see that at one time, there was a strategy guide for OST on the Jamms facebook page...this one:

...but I cannot locate it, and it is not listed with the components list on the FPG site. Can we still take a peak at it somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a Kickstarter exclusive.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
Ah...understood. Thanks, Teamski.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.