Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
that's not points it's just a indicator
but you are right white, mixed, yellow would make more sense and was also what I did
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that was the opposite, 2 points for yellow+white and 3 points for yellow only. Hmm, I'll have to check my copy tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieggo
Spain
La Fresneda
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Jack Spirio said, you don't get points because of the difficulty of the cards, it is just an indicator.

- You must just write the number "1" if you include white threats only.
- "2" if you include yellow threats only.
- "1+2" if you include both threats.

If you prefer, use letters:

- "a" if you include white threats only.
- "b" if you include yellow threats only.
- "a+b" or "c" if you include both threats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The points bonus for the higher-difficulty threat comes only from the larger point values printed on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieggo
Spain
La Fresneda
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can see, it is just an indicator of the DIFFICULTY LEVEL of the threats, no points anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel B
France
Paris
flag msg tools
I'm just a villager! Believe me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it's quite misleading, but what that means is that for each mission, you record the level of your threats in the ship's log by the code they propose, so that you have that reference to explain your score, much as the Sound track used item.

It does not mean that this code should be added to the score : look at how both items do not start with the words "points" or "penalty".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow I was mixing stuff up with the expansion's achievements sheet, where a full yellow campaign achievement actually scores more than a white+yellow campaign.

Yes, here you're only keeping track of included cards that way, it's not a score and you're never meant to add those 1+2 together
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.