Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I didn't see it marked exclusive when the first came out I didn't look hard enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only was it marked, it was explained in the article that announced both sets of dice.

Then again, no one ever seems to read the updates because nobody ever seems to know how to add add-ons to their pledge total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there enough dice in the main game why bother with the extras?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bailey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:

At a large table with 4 players, it could get cumbersome passing dice back and forth all the time. Some players simply like extra dice. Some players prefer that each player have their own set, so some people will get 3 extra sets to make 4.

There is ALSO the possibility that a single die will get lost under a couch or something, so it's always good to have an extra set in case something gets lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also the point that you might like the look of the new dice. I'm not interested in the marbled ones, but I do like the look of the frosty dice, so I'm getting a pack of them, despite them not even being the exclusive set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes personally I like the regular one and do not like to mix dice, but I just wanted people to know just in case they missed that the ones are exclusive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:

Just a thought, this game does not use normal dice. So if even one is lost you are having to re-roll dice. Having two sets min is always a good idea for custom dice games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crabbok wrote:
There is ALSO the possibility that a single die will get lost under a couch or something, so it's always good to have an extra set in case something gets lost.

Hmmmm.. Are you rolling your dice, or are you using them as ranged weaponry?

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Coley
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a friend who rolls like this. I bought him a dice tower and require him to use it with my games.

I like the look of the marbled dice, and I have a friend who wants the frosted ones, so that will give us 3 sets total. I may need to break down and just buy a 4th set so everyone has one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.