Subject: Thumbnails of... m y s t e r y rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled across this thumbnail of a diagram. The thumbnail looks weirdly disgusting. Can you tell what the diagram is actually showing? HINT: It is trying to show how to perform a specific activity, one which does not involve stretching intestines out into hairy loops.

I blurred out the two pieces of text on the top right because they were still sort of legible.

Any other good thumbnails that, while a legitimate scaled version of the original, are completely unintelligible and/or horrifying looking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Springfield
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Looks like an apple core maybe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess- It's two guys torso's with a loop/belt around each of their waist and the rope tied to the center of each belt and brought back out to a single pulley with the extra length of rope dangling in the diagram.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sklar
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cheated and used reverse image search, so I won't say what it is, but wow, that was not at all what I was expecting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huzonfirst
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Something to do with the inner ear? Or maybe it's group sex between Werther's candies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My boy scout instincts tell me it's two people and some sort of a rescue line with some specialized knots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Tally Ho!
mbmbmb
I'm going to go with

Tandem abseiling, possibly for rescue purposes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people were very close! It's actually trying to show...
How to properly manage excess rope during a multi-pitch climb (multi-pitch means you have stopping points on the way where the climbers regroup and get ready for the next stage of the climb).

For some reason it's really hard for me to look at the thumbnail and see the two people, it just looks like this gross slimy black thing with the people being just "white space." When I look at the full image, which isn't a whole lot bigger, the people are more visible to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.