Popular Tags: [View All]
Antony Hemme
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Several subject have already been written about how to use or resolve bomb explosions.
Here is a some questions that I didn't saw the answers:
- Can there be more then one bomb of the same guild in the same space ?
- If a player resurrect a hero and decide to place it in a place where there is one or several bomb(s), does or do they explode ? Because rule book says :''when a hero enter a space...'', for bombs and ''the resurrected hero can be place'' for Resurerect Hero. Does place a hero has the same effet as move a hero ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darla Truitt
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Re: Bombs !Some more questions
Quote:
- Can there be more then one bomb of the same guild in the same space ?

Yes. I think this can be found in the official FAQ

Quote:
- If a player resurrect a hero and decide to place it in a place where there is one or several bomb(s), does or do they explode ? Because rule book says :''when a hero enter a space...'', for bombs and ''the resurrected hero can be place'' for Resurerect Hero. Does place a hero has the same effet as move a hero ?

Yes. The bomb explodes. Logically that makes sense. It says when a hero "enter a space", seems to be the same regardless of moving into the space or spawning into a space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toynan wrote:
If a player resurrect a hero and decide to place it in a place where there is one or several bomb(s), does or do they explode ? Because rule book says :''when a hero enter a space...'', for bombs and ''the resurrected hero can be place'' for Resurerect Hero. Does place a hero has the same effet as move a hero ?

Yes, it explodes. The rule is not written around the Movement mechanic. It just says if the character enters the space. This would even include being pushed there or beung wind blown there, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
I've a question about bomb as well.

1°) Do bomb only work on enemy hero, not monster ?

2°) Can the hit generated by the bomb be defended against ?

3°) Is it when the hero move or also if he is moved ?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matheus Affonso
Brazil
Porto Alegre
RS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WilliamB wrote:
I've a question about bomb as well.

1°) Do bomb only work on enemy hero, not monster ?

2°) Can the hit generated by the bomb be defended against ?

3°) Is it when the hero move or also if he is moved ?

Thank you

1) If I recall correctly, only heroes trigger bombs.

2) Yes. When the bomb goes off, the player whose guild it is will roll attack dice equal to the bomb's attack value, without any dice bonuses. Then the defender makes a normal defense roll. Also if I recall correctly, the bomb's explosion ignores Spike's character ability, because it's the bomb that makes the attack, not the character with the bomb card.

3) Anything that makes the hero enter a square that has a bomb in it will trigger any number of bombs that are in that square.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.