9 Posts

Albion's Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Fitting everything in the 2nd Edition box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Missy F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of people are wondering how everything fits. This is how I fit everything (all 7 expansions, no conversion kits). As you can tell, I tossed the insert (it did its purpose of holding things while in transit).
I hope this helps.
Previously, before finding my token boxes, I used plastic quarter rolls to hold my circle tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the name of this quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nici Hanger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Nice job! Thanks for the pics. Did you split up the expansions at all, or are all of the realm tiles for every expansion in that pile? (If so, I assume they'd be sorted.)

I was able to fit it all in the box, also ditched the insert. Everything is just in ziploc baggies, though, so it's not exactly pretty like yours is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
tetris' legacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lynnvander wrote:
tetris' legacy.

Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How many plastic organizers? Which brand and model?

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
Got nowhere near with mine. The insert is in the 1st edition box holding the cards from that, so I did find a use for it. The token box I am using is slightly too big but the tokens are nicely spread out making is quicker to find the named threats etc whilst playing the game so that is something I think I will have to live with.

Once all the minis are painted and ready to go then I may have to rethink anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Missy F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the tiles are together, not sorted. We usually play with all expansions. The only tiles separated are the mace tiles (and the 3 tiles that are replaced by expansion tiles).

The 2 token boxes are from a local dollar store. Can't tell you what brand they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.