Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugues Lamy
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the Dirt on PnP and the Dirt Kit on the Rallyman.fr website.
Anybody ordered recently ? I haven't receive any news for 3 days on a digital download product.

Just wandering if anybody knows that the guys are on vacation or the shop closed and took Paypal money anyway.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pax domina
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I placed the same order a few months ago and had a similar experience. Don't lose heart, though; JCB is doing all of the Rallyman business on the side along with a full time job and family obligations (like the rest of us). Thank you, JCB! He got back to me after about a week. He had been out of town (maybe even country) and sent off the order as soon as he returned.

You will receive the PnP link via email and the package after several weeks (clearing customs, you know!). You'll need those weeks to craft the DIRT boards, however. So, you'll stay busy while waiting for the dashboards and gas dice.

The DIRT expansion really does make the game more interesting, challenging, and fun. Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also remember that this is the holidays season, so maybe Jean-Christophe is away...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Lamy
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to follow up on this. Everything is normal. He got back to me this afternoon. (most likely late night for him).

I got the file links and the items are in the mail. Since this is a small company, I would have hate that they close with the web store and paypal running, but this is not the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerardo Becerra
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought dirt pnp too, but, I think it will take longer for the unfortunate attack a few days ago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Richardson
United States
La Crescenta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the options, I don't see the new shortcut cards listed with the Dirt dials. Does that pack come with everything except the tiles needed to upgrade from base Rallyman?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.