Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/trains_rising_su...

Trains: Rising Sun

MM - $32
CSI - $39.49
Amazon - $37.04

I hadn't heard of the game before but it looks interesting and since no one else made a thread for it yet I thought I should ^_^

it's my first created thread, I hope I did a good job providing enough information
23 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
graywolf323 wrote:
it's my first created thread, I hope I did a good job providing enough information


You did great!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
You did a great job, and this is a great game!!! Both this and the original Trains are hidden gems.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tarr
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
So tempted.

Just got Trains a couple weeks ago when it was $11 here. Really like it. But maybe it's too soon to add an expansion... But maybe not...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
tarrkid wrote:
So tempted.

Just got Trains a couple weeks ago when it was $11 here. Really like it. But maybe it's too soon to add an expansion... But maybe not...

Worth it for the route bonus cards and the new maps, which if you play 2p you definitely need.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
Thumbs Up for the informative thread title including the date on a daily deal. Excellent first post. Welcome to the party!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
MentatYP wrote:
tarrkid wrote:
So tempted.

Just got Trains a couple weeks ago when it was $11 here. Really like it. But maybe it's too soon to add an expansion... But maybe not...

Worth it for the route bonus cards and the new maps, which if you play 2p you definitely need.


Honestly completes the game outside of 3-player specific maps.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tarr
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
matthean wrote:
MentatYP wrote:
tarrkid wrote:
So tempted.

Just got Trains a couple weeks ago when it was $11 here. Really like it. But maybe it's too soon to add an expansion... But maybe not...

Worth it for the route bonus cards and the new maps, which if you play 2p you definitely need.


Honestly completes the game outside of 3-player specific maps.

Well, I bit... Looking forward to those 2-player maps...

Thanks, OP!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kuhn
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
25$ shipping though... ouch


With a prime membership, it's still cheaper on Amazon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
FYI-- Trains: Rising Sun is great, and it can be played by itself. No need to own the first Trains!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
kuhnk wrote:
25$ shipping though... ouch


With a prime membership, it's still cheaper on Amazon.


Depends on where it is shipping to. For me it is $11.30.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
I have Trains and the 2 player map pack already and it's not as tempting as their recent sale on Trains. That being said, I still want this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cardhaus Daily Deal (07/07/2016): Trains: Rising Sun - $19.99
I had marked this dead since there's a new daily deal but it's actually still showing as $19.99 on Cardhaus right now :O

edit: now it's dead
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.