Subject: Trying to print Print & Play files... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Sauer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed this at the Print & Play level, got the files, and discovered that I cannot print them on the HP Indigo Press I have available for the purpose. I have no other means of printing them at an acceptable level of quality, so I'm feeling a bit put out, as I've never had problems doing Print & Play on the Indigo before (though admittedly only one of those times was I printing a Kickstarted game).

I assume the problem is that the files are password protected, and when I try to RIP them to the press it doesn't prompt for the password but just fails. I can OPEN them, but I cannot print directly to the press from the open file, the press doesn't work that way.

Am I just out of luck? My only other printing option is an inkjet whose color capability is...sketchy, and which cannot print on cover stock. Had I known that the P&P files would be incompatible with the press I had available, I probably wouldn't have backed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh,

I've replied to your email regarding this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sauer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I've replied to your reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh Sauer wrote:
Thanks! I've replied to your reply.

I'm replying to this reply just because I want to feel important and involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.