Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Angel Garcia Gomez
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you put one of your houses on the board when your pool is depleted? I mean, can you take that piece from any other place, for example, the castle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tache wrote:
Can you put one of your houses on the board when your pool is depleted? I mean, can you take that piece from any other place, for example, the castle?

Houses are not intended to be limited. Take one from the castle from an earlier game phase as these are no longer needed for anything there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
Are ressources limited?
Gold for example: what happens is players deplete the gold stock and a player need additional gold cube?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't quote the rule but but I'm pretty certain resources are not intended to be limited. I've never seen a game where it was even close to consuming all of a resource cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rollo Tomosi
United States
San Juan Capistrano
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Nor I. Houses or cubes (ESPECIALLY gold). And I have played this game SO many times, first Euro I ever bought etc etc....makes me wonder about the game-play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark_Knight wrote:
No. Nor I. Houses or cubes (ESPECIALLY gold). And I have played this game SO many times, first Euro I ever bought etc etc....makes me wonder about the game-play.

I think I've seen houses get low in a 2p game. But easy enough to take houses from a completed castle section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.