Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Japan

Subject: Kyoto Netrunners? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew Kumar
flag msg tools
I'm going to be in Kyoto for most of the month of August house-sitting, and was wondering if there are any regular Netrunner players in the city before I head out there, because I'm not planning on lugging my collection of cards out there as such, but would probably bring some decks if there were players around. I won't bother at all otherwise. I'm aware there are something like 3-4 card and board game stores around the Teramachi shopping street (I visited them last time on a much shorter visit) but wasn't sure if a Netrunner scene had really sprung up in the country since the core set had been translated.

Either way I'm probably hoping to pick up one of those Japanese-language copies of the core set, just to annoy literally everyone I play who can't read the ol' Nihongo when I get back I suppose.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.