Popular Tags: [View All]
Meeple Madness
United States
Flowery Branch
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

My wife and I own a Tabletop Games and Hobby shoppe. We're located in Braselton, GA, but we're right on the edge of Buford and Flowery Branch. We've been open for about a year and a half now.

Since I noticed the only game store mentioned in the area was Phoenix Games (which, sadly, closed several years ago before we opened), I thought I'd mention we exist.

We have a pretty sizable boardgame selection. You can do a virtual walkthrough via Google (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Meeple+Madness+%7C+Tableto...) to check out our space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Boster
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've never visited this store, and you live anywhere near the northeast portion of the Atlanta Metro Area, you should make a trip. This is a fantastic FLGS. I've spent the last two Tabletop Days here, and have attended a couple Saturday meetups organized by the Gwinnett Boardgame Society, even though I live about 45 minutes away. Their selection is incredible, their demo library is excellent, the lighting is bright, and the tables are big and plentiful. I can not recommend this store highly enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Madness
United States
Flowery Branch
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words, Nathan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunagan
United States
Clermont
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By far the best game store in the southeast and I have been to almost all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
The Humble Bard
badge
THE HUMBLE BARD
mbmbmbmbmb
I drove right by you a couple of weeks ago when I slipped down to the congested beautiful city of Atlanta for a conference. Wish I had known, I would have stopped by! I'll check you out next time!

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spacious, comfortable, and welcoming, Meeple Madness is a fantastic store with a great selection of tabletop games and accessories!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Alton
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stop in regularly to play/shop. Meeple Madness is a top notch store all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Frazier
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
30 minute drive for me. Worth every minute. This is the best retail hobby game store I've been to in Georgia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S
United States
Conyers
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm very late to this thread, but Meeple Madness is the best game store I've ever been to. I live about an hour away, but will go out of my way to stop by there anytime we are going up I-85. Great prices, friendly staff, nice clean store with lots of tables. Love it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Galbreath
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with everyone here. This is hands down one of the best places I've been to. I wish I didn't live 3 hours away or I would be there every weekend, giving them all of my money for games, and probably rent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to make a trip that way. I'm in Cumming so I'm not *too* far. I'll have to head over sometimes soon with a buddy, or take a trip with my wife and kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't sure where Braselton was but it appears that the store is about 4 hours away from me. Damn. I'm not sure when the next time I will go to Atlanta will be, but I will definitely stop at Meeple Madness when I do. I checked the store out via the Google Walkthrough and I have to say, the store looks absolutely incredible, one of the best-looking game stores I have ever seen. I would love to be able to regularly play and shop in a store like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinny Kilroy
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
In my short gaming life, I have visited quite a few shops in the area. Meeple Madness is by far the best one. I was there for their grand opening and have done the last couple big events (birthdays, Tabletop Days, etc.) there. The owners and staff are awesome and would recomend to anyone regardless of your gaming preference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin barnhill
United States
Oxford
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
its' funny....the wife, myself, and few friends have planned to drive over an check this place out this coming saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Boster
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have the place to yourself on Saturday. There's a board game convention in Atlanta this weekend (atlantagamefest.com) and I imagine some of the usual Saturday crowd will be at that convention instead.

Not that that should stop you! Meeple Madness is worth a visit no matter what day of the week. (Except Sunday, they're closed on Sunday.)

justinbarnhill wrote:
its' funny....the wife, myself, and few friends have planned to drive over an check this place out this coming saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin barnhill
United States
Oxford
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
made our way out there...a few days ago....and was blown away.

friendly staff - check
great selection of games / acc / etc for sale - check
great demo library - check
well lit area - check
solid pricing - check

seriously....probably the best game store i've ever visited.

considered uprooting the family and moving closer....but wife shot it down.

already trying to come up w/an excuse to make the 2+hr drive back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.