4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming

Subject: Boiteajeux registration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Hieb
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried to register and the site says I would get an email, but it's been 4 days and nothing. I have checked my email junk folder and deleted email multiple times. Also tried to login, and get message that user or email is invalid.

Has anyone experienced something like this? How do I get registered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Thomas
United States
North Kansas City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was very quick turnaround when I registered, so something else is going on. I would try registering again with the same username / email address - if it lets you register that way, it's an indication that your first registration didn't happen.

I'd probably start by just emailing the site admin. If your registration was captured but the email never received / responded to, there's no way to complete the registration under that username without the site admin's help.

Good luck - it's a great site and more players is always better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hieb
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I tried re-registering and it said the email was already taken.

I couldn't find on their website someone to send an email to, do you have access to one of their admins contact information?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had similar problems. When I tried a couple years later, the email showed up several hours later.

Others have had problems: Boiteajeux registration

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.