Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Beach
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
I am really into The Gamers right now,
badge
I mean come on, RSS is better than LOB... right?
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear fellow war gamers, I have made a mistake. Last year I decide I was not longer going to need 1914 Offensive à Outrance so I traded it...I have since been pulled back into the system with 1914 SMS and repurchased OaO. I am looking for the Turn track, rule book and counters that came with C3i 28,(I included them with my original game I traded off) and do not want to buy a entire 2nd copy of the magazine. Anyone with C3i 28 who does not play 1914 OaO I am more than happy to buy or trade for this expansion. Thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Last year I decide I was not longer going to need 1914 Offensive à Outrance so I traded it...I have since been pulled back into the system with 1914 SMS and repurchased OaO.

Most of us have been in a similar situation.

Good Luck with your quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have mine gratis. PM your contact info to me and I will send it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Thor Wagner
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
No one wants to mess with an irate aquatic rodent!! Angry Beavers Clan of Canada
badge
FIOR GO BAS
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else has this expansion I would like to either purchase it or trade for it as well. Just getting into the system but I'd like this expansion if I can get it.

Thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Beach
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
I am really into The Gamers right now,
badge
I mean come on, RSS is better than LOB... right?
mbmbmbmbmb

Good luck, its a cool expansion to a great game/system. Worst case you can pick up C3i 28 while its still fairly affordable ($40ish new).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is still looking, send me a GM. I am pretty sure I still have this and I have no interest in this system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Thor Wagner
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
No one wants to mess with an irate aquatic rodent!! Angry Beavers Clan of Canada
badge
FIOR GO BAS
mbmbmbmbmb
catosulla wrote:
If anyone is still looking, send me a GM. I am pretty sure I still have this and I have no interest in this system.

GM sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cavan Cunningham
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
R Thor. I have C3i 28 & don't need that expansion. In fact, if it doesn't work out with Tim let me know & I can send you the mag with remaining inserts (I'd remove the Panzer, Hoplite, For the People & UC Surrender Case Blue material). Other than those items everything else will be intact.
Cavan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Thor Wagner
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
FIOR GO BAS
mbmbmbmbmb
cpcunningham wrote:
R Thor. I have C3i 28 & don't need that expansion. In fact, if it doesn't work out with Tim let me know & I can send you the mag with remaining inserts (I'd remove the Panzer, Hoplite, For the People & UC Surrender Case Blue material). Other than those items everything else will be intact.
Cavan

Thank you!!

I'll contact you if I need too.

Thor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Thor Wagner
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
FIOR GO BAS
mbmbmbmbmb
cpcunningham wrote:
Cavan

Thank you!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Weiss
msg tools
designer
mbmb
cpcunningham wrote:
Cavan

I know this is from years ago, but any chance someone has this expansion and wwould be willing to trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have mine. GM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Weiss
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sent, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.