Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Prospectus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Interrupt tile usage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Braun
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The only mention of the interrupt tile seems to be in the first yellow Transaction section in the rules. Can the interrupt tile be used at any time when the primary player is about to do a transaction, including the potion ability reward transaction?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It can be used after an opponent discards or declares intent to use the power of a spell card from what I recall.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Note as mentioned in other threads, it does not prevent the spell.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IMCarnochan wrote:
It can be used after an opponent discards or declares intent to use the power of a spell card from what I recall.

Yup, players can use their interrupts after the active player plays their spell card and announces what they're doing with it.

It's in the purple "Cast a Spell" section under the "Recharge Interrupt Tile" subheading.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
One thing we weren't sure about was how much the person has to say what they intend to do before you can interrupt. Like if they had the spell that lets you swap Future Cards, do they have to say which cards they are going to flip before you interrupt? For the one that lets them buy 3 more potions than what is allowed, do they have to say which 3?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Donkler wrote:
One thing we weren't sure about was how much the person has to say what they intend to do before you can interrupt. Like if they had the spell that lets you swap Future Cards, do they have to say which cards they are going to flip before you interrupt? For the one that lets them buy 3 more potions than what is allowed, do they have to say which 3?

Yeah, the intent is that they have to say exactly what they're doing with the spell.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
Donkler wrote:
One thing we weren't sure about was how much the person has to say what they intend to do before you can interrupt. Like if they had the spell that lets you swap Future Cards, do they have to say which cards they are going to flip before you interrupt? For the one that lets them buy 3 more potions than what is allowed, do they have to say which 3?

Yeah, the intent is that they have to say exactly what they're doing with the spell.


Ah ok thanks! I just saw the rules PDF where it clarifies on Adpret'a Amplius it states you don't have to specify what cubes you intend to buy. Makes sense to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.