Subject: Scaling and solo play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Canino
United States
Elgin
IL
flag msg tools
The game is for 1-4 players. Has there been any info on how it scales for different players? For solo play, is this a game!e I can play with only one character, or is it one where you must control multiple characters in order to play solo?

Please no responses debating he merits or detriments of either method, I just want to know about the game design and how the game scales.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A_ H_
msg tools
According to the draft rulebook, there are always 4 pirates. If you are playing solo, you control all 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like you always use 4. There are rules covering how to split it up with less players but there are always 4. I was kind of hoping that with the new characters being unlocked that they might at least give us extra player mats so that we have the option to build our own scenarios for more than 4 players so we could use all of the characters. I plan on asking in the KS campaign after the next pirate character gets unlocked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.