Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincenzo Beretta
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept track of the games we played on my iPad, but now I would like to log them on BGG.

Where do you log them? On the main LOTR LCG page or on each Deluxe Expansion/Adventure Pack page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Renaud
Canada
Mission
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I log them under the expansion in which the quest originates. It's easy enough to add them all together if I'm curious about my total plays, but I more often want to know which quests I've been neglecting. And, since I leave notes about which deck I used and how I did, I can always find with which heroes I've successfully achieved a win in case I'm stuck, like in Three Trials solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do the double up, log it under the base game, then also under the actual expansion/pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Aho
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I log it under he base game but make a note on both the play and the expansion stating what I played and when.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

BTW, Since yesterday I started using the FFG log tool, and at first sight it looks pretty well.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We Playthrough
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Reckall wrote:
I kept track of the games we played on my iPad, but now I would like to log them on BGG.

Where do you log them? On the main LOTR LCG page or on each Deluxe Expansion/Adventure Pack page?

I initially read that as you play LOTR on your iPad. I had a mini moment of excitement at the possibility... Now I am sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincenzo Beretta
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We Playthrough wrote:
Reckall wrote:

I initially read that as you play LOTR on your iPad. I had a mini moment of excitement at the possibility... Now I am sad.

Technically you can. Launch Octgn on your PC/Mac and use LogMeIn to connect to it. You can then use remotely your PC on your iPad (as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection - but for my work sometimes I connect to my PC in MIlan while I'm in Paris...)

Of course it doesn't really works with an FPS, but I think that with Octgn it would be worth a try... I never tried though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I log it on the main game page.

In terms of tracking which quests I have played, how often I win/lose and which decks I used - I have a separate Google Sheets doc for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilmer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does no one use the FFG quest log. Not perfect but not terrible either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
BathTubNZ wrote:
I do the double up, log it under the base game, then also under the actual expansion/pack.

Ditto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Aho
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MOLA, you should bring a deck to BGG Con and we can get a quest in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
minershiner wrote:
MOLA, you should bring a deck to BGG Con and we can get a quest in!

If Ryan has me back, I'll do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Brandt
United States
Pittsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I log them under the core game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.