Subject: Ship Miniatures Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanner Martin
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been on the lookout for games with miniature plastic ships in various colors that I can scavenge to use in another game, and I came across Letter of Marque which seems to have a fairly large number of ships. The miniatures look fairly detailed, and the color selection seems quite nice as far as I can tell from the photos on BGG.

How durable are the plastic ships? Will they hold up to heavy use? I see this game retails for $15 on Amazon, which is a bit steep to pay just for 30 miniatures. Is there any place else you are aware of that would have the game + shipping for less than that? I see some people bought this on sale for a few dollars, so I'm curious if there is still any place selling this off for bargain prices.

Also, if I get this I'm going to need extras of the red ships (The British need extra warships ). Is anyone interested in parting out their game and possibly selling off the 5 red ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Martin
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.