Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Hey all,

I have recently got into the board game hobby and was wondering if there were any gaming groups out there in Winnipeg looking for more people or if anyone was willing to start one up with me. I play here and there with some friends and my wife but looking to meet new people and join something that is more regular. I enjoy a variety of games and am always willing to try new ones.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Rod
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
SilverKuja wrote:
Hey all,

I have recently got into the board game hobby and was wondering if there were any gaming groups out there in Winnipeg looking for more people or if anyone was willing to start one up with me. I play here and there with some friends and my wife but looking to meet new people and join something that is more regular. I enjoy a variety of games and am always willing to try new ones.

Thanks

Have a look for Winnipeg Board Games on facebook, there are a couple of groups on there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Epp
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The WBC is a great group of gamers that meets on the THIRD Saturday of the month.

You are welcome to come and join us as well here (we meet the FOURTH Saturday evening of the month):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/741726799241844/

Both groups are very welcoming come and go affairs. Bring a game, bring a friend, teach a game, learn a game, whatever!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also these guys, the Monthly Mixed Board Game Group (I believe it complements a monthly singles board game group):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/464749807041091/

And do you know about Jim-con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.